Transport Safety Management (Special Purpose Award Certificate, Level 6)
The aim of this course is to address the need to provide professionals in the transport industry with safety awareness training when dealing with Drivers, Vehicles, Warehousing, Vehicle repair facilities and public roads.
There are no entry requirements but this course is aimed at professional people involved in the transport industry.
Course content is delivered in 5 main topics covering the following:
- Load Securing / Safe Loading and Unloading
- Vehicle Safety and Maintenance Management
- Driver Health, Wellbeing and Safety Management (Occupational Health)
- Transport workplace design layout and Equipment Safety
- Journey and Route Safety management
End of year exam, work based or research project, and online assessments.
Certificate in Transport Safety Management (Special Purpose Award, Level 6, 10 Credits)