Medical Laboratory Support (Special Purpose Award Certificate, Level 6)
In todays’ medical laboratories (Pathology – Clinical Biochemistry, Haematology, Histology, Blood transfusion & Microbiology) a diverse range of employees exist within the medical lab support team. The aim of this programme is to upskill or cross-train current employees within the medical laboratory environment.
To apply for this programme, you must currently work in a Medical Laboratory and wish to upskill, cross-train or gain a recognised qualification.
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Support Skills
- Medical Laboratory Quality Assurance and Lean Techniques
- Medical Laboratory Information Technology and Data Analysis
- Medical Laboratory on-site placement
The programme will be assessed through continuous assessment and examinations.