Mathematics 1 (Manufacturing Technology) (Level 7)
To provide the learner with a broad knowledge of the application of engineering mathematics and applied statistics. Having successfully completed this module, the learner will be able to:
1. Use linear algebra to solve systems of linear equations
2. Formulate and solve differential equations.
3. Produce all of the standard graphical and numerical summaries of data sets.
4. Apply laws of probability and probability models to technological problems
5. Construct and interpret control charts for variables and control charts for attributes and perform process capability analysis.
Linear Algebra, Integration, Differential Equations, Statistics for Quality Control, Probability and Probability Distributions, sampling Distributions, Statistical Process control