Industrial Maintenance Systems (Manufacturing Technology) (Level 7)
To provide the learner with a broad knowledge of modern maintenance strategies, management approaches and control systems. Having successfully completed this module, the learner will be able to:
1. Explain the function and strategies of maintenance in manufacturing industry
2. Organise a maintenance planning and control system
3. Compare and select computerised maintenance management systems
4. Monitor maintenance quality control
5. State industrial safety procedures
Monday from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Commencing Monday 23rd January 2017
Students not registered on the Degree may, upon request, receive an LIT Subject Certificate (Level 7, 5 Credits) on successful completion of the module. Students registered for the Degree will receive ECTS credits for each group of modules successfully completed. Accumulation of 60 credits will lead to the Degree Award.
Note: This module may be completed as a stand-alone course, or it may be completed by eligible participants for credit towards the award of Bachelor of Engineering in Manufacturing Technology (Level 7) or Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Technology (Level 7).