Project Management (Electrical Technology) (Level 7)
To provide the learner with a broad knowledge of the techniques, software tools and approaches used in project management in industry. Having successfully completed this module, the learner will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an effective personal time management system.
2. Plan a project from concept proposal to completion.
3. List the techniques and plan a project to delivery on time and within budget.
4. Apply the essentials of project planning to new project management software in industry.
5. Apply people management tools to successfully manage project teams