Management Accounting and Methods (Electrical Technology) (Level 7)
The aim of this module is to provide the learner with a broad knowledge of costs applied to the value chain in industry and management techniques to control them. Having successfully completed this module, the learner will be able to:
1. Understand the role of Management Accounting.
2. Analyse costs and understand their behaviour.
3. Appreciate the need to make marketing and product decisions.
4. Understand Lean Manufacturing origins and the Toyota Production System.
5. Appreciate the role of Six Sigma in modern industry.
Thursday from 7.00pm to 10.00pm
Commencing Thursday 26th January 2017